Sunday 25 May 2008

Hay and much more...

Yesterday we got or second lot of hay in! Was kind of raining but gladly stoped after some minutes...
We were working from 2 to half past 9 in the evenings... nearly everybody was helping.
I'm glad we got it all in yeaterday so we have off today ;-)
Part of the afternoon I was aible to go on the field on my own for ridging the potatoes...
First time that nobody was walking behind me to make the settings... fas fun and I also got to hitch the plough for driving home... Even if I don't have I needed driverlisence (had to pace the road) I was driving this enormous thing home (hope some pictures will follow, its really amaising and everyother day we change implements on the plough...)

Can you all belive that we are allready more than nine weks on our farms? nearly have the time... it went soooo fast (too fast!)


Last week I got to drill a hole field of carrots!
And we spent a lot of time to take docks out of the fields

wish you all a suny sunday and a good time!

1 comment:

Joan Barnes said...

I need to find a bio-dynamic hay and grains provider for a client's equestrian center which is located in Charlotte, NC. It is a high quality barn and program and only high quality feed will work.

If you know of a bio-dynamic farm near Charlotte or who will service a 24+ horse barn, please email me at joanb@marketingspecifics.com