Tuesday 15 July 2008

Angelic Organics

Arjen and I both had a similar meeting today. Arjen has floweritis and is obviously affected so forgot to relive this encounter with you all. However, I know that Arjen had a guest weeder in his flower garden today. I know 'cos the guest weeder wandered down to the farm and helped me fix the topper and chase some sheep. Who was the mystery farm hand? Farmer John! THE farmer John, of real dirt fame. So we chewed the cud for a few hours as we yielded wrenches and hammers, discussing BD, IFOAM, anthroposophy, mintill, S&P500, toplinks etc. A most entertaining afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watte!!! Farmer John!!!!!
Miljaar, I missed it big time
Next year I do my placement at Tablehurst!

How are you doing Robin? Became somewhat kind of a farmer?
I will see you at the end of august I guess as I am back then at Forest row! In for a meet?

Kristof

Arjen Huese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.