Wednesday 27 May 2009

It's flower time again!!!

Oooh how I love my flowers! The sweet peas just keep going, making everybody happy, and now also the sweet William is really starting to take off. All sorts of different colours, and very, very scented... Hmmmm.... Unfortunately the wholesaler just wants the colour 'cerise' which I don't know whta that is, but since my sweet Williams have all sorts of colours I don't think they want them. So, I printed some nice leaflets, had a bath, a shave and a clean pair of underpants, and off I went on tour with two buckets of flowers, to visit 7 different farm and flower shops in the area. Alison, my WWOOFer, came along, and we made so many people happy with our free flower bunches! And now the orders keep streaming in, so much so that I am running out of flowers! It's now just picking picking picking, bunching bunching bunching, and off they go. Really flowers are fantastic! Flowers flowering everywhere - flowers in your hair! Flowers, flowers, flowers!!! Oh what beautiful flowers... Yeehaaaaaa

No comments: