Saturday 18 April 2009

Tescno go all hippy (even screw tops!)

Tescno (see link) have adopted the famous Maria Thun wine tasting calendar. I think its progress.

My agricultural involvement has extended to equine waste management and ditch digging so far this summer (and a couple of evenings lambing, ah, sweet). I hope at least to plant my newly constructed raised bed. I am also hoping, under the law of sod, that by doing so will accelerate the sale of our house. We looked at a farm house (surrounded by farmland but unconnected, in the modern English countryside way) that was very overpriced but with many facilities that would be useful (like fields, farm machinery and other accommodation units). We made them a cheeky offer and are waiting a reply. Otherwise we will keep hunting, hopeful that more unemployed City types (boo) will be looking to rent out their estates to err, unemployed City types, with BD diploma. Off to Waitrose then.

No comments: