Friday 3 April 2009

A wedding and a baby...

Hello boppers,

I miss you all terribly but still... life goes on so I marked your market garden projects. Most were pretty good and I will send you an individual email with more details (but not today). I have just come back from Holland to drop off Ramon at his granny's, and I had a look at the biggest Dutch flower auction in Aalsmeer: pretty impressive stuff there. Then a good time in a big big horticulture shop and when I left without money but with my hands full of tools I went to Keukenhof, the biggest spring flower park in the world. They're open for just 2 months per year but the rest of the year they spend planting 7 million bulbs in different themes every year, quite impressive stuff again.

Now the big news: Margaretha and me are getting married! If you are around the 7th August please feel welcome to attend: our priest will be Werner Wecker!

And in November we will have a baby...

Well, if this isn't good news for a first post on the blog this year then I don't know what is. Enjoy your placements and have a look at the pictures that BegoƱa took during the graduation which you can find if you click on the link on the top right hand of the page.

Love from Arjen

No comments: