Tuesday 15 April 2008

Planet Vortex

The day is trying to tell me that it's over... however something I read on the BD Now list I thought I should share:

Dear friends,

I received some information this morning in my meditation.



This in regards of the Monsanto corporation.

The plant life collective of this planet, their deva caretakers and
many others have been watching this outfit and consider that they
will no longer allow the perversion of nature by this entity. I'm not
sure what's up with this yet, but there is a collective action
ongoing by the nature spirits to work with the plants as that is
their sphere. They are offering protection of the plant species.

It's ours to misdirect and redirect the Monsanto entity.

If you should so choose, please picture The Monsanto corporation ---
upside down and inside out --- in disarray and destruction. It is
happening from the inside out. Something big is coming. This is in
motion from inside the organization and will not be stopped. To be
revealed soon.



I don't know any more than that.


Bonnie York


Make of that what you will, for me at least it brings some hope.

More bad news about bees I'm afraid:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2004341374_bee11m.html

Erin you know anything about this

If you never got round to reading them then here is a sort of summary of Dr. S's lectures on bees.

Been stirring 500 in big barrels last 2 days, bumble bees are out on dandelion flowers, things coming alive now (Sweden at least a month behind S. England), I should sleep. Thank you Robin for brightening my day.

Kristof informs me that the email list was property of Phil, who removed it. If anyone has Phil's email then please send to me (ormrATmail2eris.com). Danke...

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss

No comments: